When it comes to a parent favorite as regards stretch baby carriers, then MOBY wrap is the goto carrier due to its style, comfort, and adaptability. It is made of soft, durable and stretchable material fabric that effortlessly distributes the weight of carrying your baby evenly to your back and hips. The design of the MOBY wrap screams comfort for you because it makes use of your entire back and shoulders in carrying the weight of the baby.
As you’ll discover, the MOBY wrap secures your baby’s head beneath the stretchy cotton fabric just for added safety not forgetting that the wrap is long enough to adapt to your growing baby. Unlike many other baby carriers that feature just narrow straps across one shoulder, the MOBY wrap is a wide piece of fabric running across both shoulders. With no buckle or fastener, it is very easy to fit your MOBY wrap by varying how tightly you wrap yourself and your baby.
- Type of material used: this wrap carrier is made of soft and stretchy Jersey fabric that not just gives comfort but also distributes all weight evenly and allows for your baby’s easy movement at any point when you’re carrying him/her.
- Versatile: the MOBY wrap is best used to carry babies weighing 8 pounds up and unsurprisingly, its versatile nature makes carrying twins with even possible.
- General fit: long enough to accommodate the growing needs of your baby’s size and weight, the MOBY wrap measures 5.5 meters and can hold a baby of up to 45 pounds though most people feel quite comfortable carrying just upto 35 pounds.
- Comfortable: one major strength of the Moby wrap is its ability to distribute your weight very well over your entire torso, this helps you not to strain a weak back or sore shoulder.
- Ideal for newborns: this is a baby carrier for a newborn, the Moby wrap is the ideal carrier you should consider for infants of about 6 months (under 20 lbs)
- Hiding the “mommy tummy” paunch: this wrap is able to help you hide the mommy tummy paunch as much as you want.
- Cozy – this is a good advantage because it helps both you and your baby enjoy a swaddle feel as the wrap stays on.
- Ease of putting on/off: the moby wrap isn’t all that of a wrap you can take off or on in seconds as it needs careful unwrapping.
- Steep learning curve: learning how to properly tie the wrap isn’t a days job and this means you might have to use the instructions manual well or even YouTube videos for a bit before you get a hang on it.
- Hot: due to the need for multiple wrap around mother and child, the Moby wrap usually gets easily hot.
The wrap stretch carrier is a more traditional baby carrier that a lot of us have already become accustomed to and this model does not disappoint in the features it offers except for the steep learning curve you need to overcome to really begin enjoying your baby carrier.