The Onya Baby Outback looks impressively like a professional baby-wearing device and feels good when worn too. There have been many positive reviews of its features, including the breathable nylon fabric, the rip-stop, the zippered storage pouch and even to the air-mesh lining that makes sure you and your baby are dry, comfortable and cool; this carrier is in a league of its own. It is water and fade resistant, and can even be transformed into a seat that can fit almost any chair. A top seller for warm climates and offer hiking the trails, the Onya Baby Outback is ergonomic and comfortable for both parent and baby.
It can be worn in three different carry positions – back, front and hip and it comes with its 3+1 design (unique to the Onya baby carrier) that makes it possible to transform any adult chair into a safe seat for your baby easily. You can comfortably carry your baby well into toddler-hood (15 to 45 lbs) and for your newborns; you will need a infant insert baby Booster (from 7 lbs) that is sold separately. The Onya Baby Outback is machine washable and easy to wipe down which is a good feature that comes in handy after using the seat function where flying food is almost normal.
- Mesh lining: it helps keep both the wearer and the baby cool especially in hot conditions.
- Sleeping hood: comes with a large sleeping hood enough to accommodate bigger kids.
- Peculiar feature: this feature called the ‘Integrated chair harness’ helps transform adult chair into a safe seat for your baby.
- Shoulder straps: it features shoulder straps that can be adjusted in two different directions thereby allowing easier adjustments whether the child is in your back or front.
- Structured waistband: this helps in supporting the wearer and baby providing them with extra comfort.
- Design: the Onya Baby Outback is designed as a soft structured ergonomic baby carrier with 3 comfortable carrying positions; back front and side.
- It is perfect for infants and even toddlers.
- It comes with a gender-neutral look and this makes it a cool bargain for new age parents especially for dads.
- It is made of breathable and durable fabric that helps keep babies and wearers cool unlike other carriers.
- This carrier comes with a hood that protects your baby from the most scorching sun.
- It does not offer a front carry option and that makes it very unsuitable for carrying infants.
- You would have to purchase an infant insert, which comes at an extra cost.
The Onya Outback is an impressive everyday carrier. Its features, especially the mesh-lining (for me) makes it outstanding in its own rights and definitely has its grip on its capabilities as much as ROI is concerned.
It is understandable that as a parent, you would be very keen on having the most secure carrier for your baby, to avoid accidents based on the recklessness of the manufacturer. However, this carrier does justice to that.